Friday, December 5

Chico Reusable Bag Review

If you are looking for a stocking stuffer I might have found just the thing for you.

A while back I wrote a post on Blissfully Domestic: Tips for remembering your reusable bag. The kind folks at buygreen.com read the post and sent me one of their chico bags to try out.

When I first saw it I thought , “I will never be able to get that back into the bag” (kind of like trying to put a sleeping bag back into the original bag, it just is not going to happen) but I was wrong.
It was not at all difficult to get it back into the pouch (especially since the pouch is actually part of the bag). This is a very nice feature because you don’t have to worry about losing the pouch.

The pouch comes with a clip that you can use to easily clip the bag onto a belt loop, a purse, a diaper bag or you can just put it in your purse (or into a stocking).

These chico bags are definitely a very handy way to always have a reusable bag with you.

No comments: