In-between blogging about great green products, raising 2 active children, working outside the home, working inside the home, and being a wife I also write posts for a wonderful on-line magazine called Blissfully Domestic.
Even though I am far from being a domestic diva they are still kind enough to give me the title and publish my posts on their fantastic Healthy Bliss Channel.
My experience doing this has been nothing but positive and enjoyable!
If you are looking for a little light reading may I suggest a few of my past BD posts:
- Using proper hand washing techniques to wash away germs
- Recycling Used Tennis Shoes
- A myriad of uses for used coffee grounds…you’ll be surprised!
- Flu shot season has arrived. Have you gotten your flu shot yet?
- Think outside the goodie bag
- Start a shoe recycling program at your school
I am always looking for suggestions/ideas for post topics so if you have any feel free to share.