Tuesday, February 3

Recycling uncommon items

If you want to learn where you can recycle things like eyeglasses, toilet seats, blow dryers, tennis shoes, light bulbs, refrigerators, paint, batteries, & radios may I suggest reading my latest post on Blissfully Domestic: Finding recycling locations for uncommon items.

Ok, I will tell you without you having to read the post. It is earth911.com

I still recommend reading my post and while you’re there, might I suggest browsing through the other posts. There really are some good reads (and I am not just saying that cuz I contribute)

2 comments:

Nicole Feliciano said...

Thank god for Craigslist. I find there is often someone who wants my weird old stuff and am happy to not clog dumps.

Over Coffee - the green edition said...

That is a good idea. I have bought a couple of things off Craigslist but have never posted on it. I should really try it!