- Send electronic invitations
- Call the party guests
- Skip the envelopes
- Print your own postcard size party invitations & thank you cards
- Buy invitations & thank you cards made from recycled paper
- Instead of birthday cards, attach a label to the gift
Reuse: Reuse items you have to wrap a gift
- Reuse gift bags, bows, ribbons, gift boxes, & tissue paper you receive gifts in.
- Reuse regular boxes for presents and wrap them in homemade gift wrap, comic pages of a newspaper or recycled wrapping paper
- Use a reusable bag as a gift bag
Recycle: Don't throw your Crocs away; Recycle them!
Crocs, Inc. launched a new recycling program called, SolesUnited, in early 2008. Blending environmental and humanitarian efforts, they collect, regrind, and remold your old Crocs shoes into new and donate them to people in need of shoes around the world.
Hope you found these tips helpful. Feel free to share any tips you may have.
Have a Great Green Weekend.
Thanks again to my friend Cheri (firstname.lastname@example.org ) for my cute new 3R Friday button!