Wednesday, April 1

In Honor of Earth Day

Earth Day is April 22nd.

For the month of April, in honor of that special day, I am going to be featuring a guest post a week from an eco-blogger that I know and admire. Women, just like you and I, who have made a conscience decision to live a greener healthier more earth friendly lifestyle.

The guest posters are at different stages and phases of going green but they each have an inspirational story to share. The story of how and why they chose to go green and why they started their eco blogs.

I am so excited to be able to share these stories with you. Please join me every Monday in April to read the story behind a fellow green blogger.

Thank you in advance to all the guest posters. I can’t wait to share your posts with my readers!

1 comment:

Misty said...

What a great idea! I can't wait to read the guest posts and hopefully make some additions to my blog stalking, er, I mean following list. ;)