- constructed of PVC-free 1680D ballistic nylon & 300D ripstop
- non-toxic dyes
- soft-lined valuables pouch
- MP3 player pouch with port
- ergo-padded shoulder straps
- side pouch perfectly fit for a water bottle
- internal organizer pockets
- comes in garnet, slate, and ebony
- 18.5 in. x 13 in. x 8.5 in.
- retail for $79.99 (is currently on SALE $49.99)
I received this bag right before we left on our trip to Canada and I was so glad I did!
- It is lite weight and compact so it fit very comfortably on my back.
- It has so many pockets that we easily fit everything that we need in it.
- The front pocket was perfect for the items that we needed to get to quickly (like our passports and wallets).
- The small pocket in front was perfect for our camera.
- My big pink Klean Kanteen fit snugly in the side pouch where I (and the kids) could easily reach it.
If you do a lot of walking or traveling I would highly recommend buying one of these backpacks.
EPO technology is among the leading innovations of environmental protection of the 21st century. Ecogear and Ecotech are geared towards PVC elimination and targeted to create eco-friendly bags for everyday use.
Environmentally-friendly attributes of EPO fabric include:
- PVC free
- Chlorine chemicals free
- AZO free
- Causes no dioxin, heavy metal or phthalate pollution
- Ozone-depleting substance quantity control
- Disperse dyes quantity control
- Heavy metal quantity control
- Complies with the latest regulations
Ecogear has a continually evolving wide variety of eco-friendly bags and backpacks for children, kids, and adults alike.
Bags that are better for you and better for your environment.
Click over to Ecogear and have a look around. You might find the perfect ecobag for your next travel adventure!