Tuesday, June 23

Envirosax Winners

Congratulations to the lucky winners of a "manly" Envirosax Reusable Bag:

Thena said...
Retro Graphic Bag #5 looks really neat, and it's still masculine enough that I think my dad would use it. He travels a lot and I'm sure he'd find the bag really useful.

Joy said...
Retro Graphic Bag 1 is the sharpest of the bunch!

Those Retro Bags will be on there way very soon.

Thanks again to everyone who entered. If you were not one of the lucky winners you may want to swing on over to Retro Housewife Goes Green and enter her Envirosax giveaway. Good Luck!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for the link!

Thena said...

Awesome! I can't wait to show it to Dad.

Over Coffee - the green edition said...

Great Thena! Could you please e-mail me so I can gather all your info. I couldn't find your e-mail.
Thanks!

said...

Thanks so much!! I am psyched!