Tuesday, July 7

Organic Almond Oatmeal Facial Scrub Review

Recently I had the opportunity to try some wonderful, all natural products from Brittanie’s Thyme. One of the products that I tried was Brittanie’s Thyme Organic Almond Oatmeal Facial Scrub

From the website: Finely ground natural oatmeal and raw almonds help exfoliate dry skin and smooth rough spots, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth. Excellent for use on rough elbows and knees, yet gentle enough for the sensitive facial skin. Great to use before our French Green Clay mask.

I definitely agree with the leaving the skin soft and smooth part!

I was amazed at how soft my skin felt after just one use.
Another surprising feature was how well it worked on the oily areas of my face.
Even though my teenage years are far behind me, I still have occasional break-outs, specifically on my chin and forehead. The day after using the oatmeal scrub the pimples were gone! And so were the oily spots. That alone is worth buying the scrub for!

How to Use: Place a 1/2 teaspoonful of the mixture in palm. Add several drops of water or plain yogurt and blend with fingers. Wet skin area and gently rub the mixture in a circular motion when using on the face, avoiding the delicate eye areas. Allow to sit for ~5minutes Rinse with warm water and dry. Use once a month.

I have only used the scrub with water (2 times now) but I think next month I will try it with yogurt. I really liked how a little bit went along way.

I also used it on my hands. While I was waiting the 5 minutes I just kept rubbing my hands together. It was actually kind of therapeutic. My hands felt just as soft as my face. Now I am wondering if I would get the same results on my feet too. Hmm. I will have to try it.

Brittanie’s Thyme has monthly specials and guess what product is the July Special

Yup. The Organic Almond Oatmeal Facial Scrub. For the whole month of July you can get a jar of this amazing facial scrub for only $4! (that is 50% off the regular price).

I would highly recommend picking up a jar (or 2, you can always give one as a gift). Your face will be glad you did!

No comments: