Thursday, September 17

It’s your turn

Do you have a favorite recipe that you would like to share here on Over Coffee the green edition?

Maybe a recipe for the yummiest apple pie you have ever tasted that was passed down from your grandmother.

Or maybe a crock pot soup recipe that will keep our bellies warm and full during the fast approaching cold months.

Or maybe you have some tried and true tips for how to can tomatoes, pickle pears, or dry zucchini seeds.

If you do, I would love for you to share them with us.

Just e-mail me your recipe/tips, an accompanying picture (if you have it), and your blog button (if you have one) and I will gladly post it here on Wednesdays’.

I feel a new weekly series coming on….

1 comment:

Daisy said...

I post a recipe every Tuesday. Right now they're based on whatever I'm cooking/ baking from the garden or market. Later, as winter comes around, the recipe choices will be more general.
This week it's a rhubarb bread that was a hit in the staff lounge; it was gone by morning recess.