Tuesday, September 15

New Balance 70 eco-preferred shoe winners!

Congratulations to the winners of the New Balance 70 eco-preferred shoe!

Susan M. Heim said...
I tweeted!

Dina said...
I'd love the blue ones in size 9! Great shoes!

Hope you enjoy your new shoes as much as I am enjoying mine!
The more I wear them the more I love them. Everything my MIL said about NB is true!

Thanks to everyone who entered the giveaway and thank you to New Balance for producing these eco-preferred shoes and for sponsoring such a generous giveaway! We appreciate both!

If you were not one of the lucky 2 who won a pair I wanted to let you know that if you order a pair from NB web-site you get free shipping.

"Order a pair today and step into a smaller carbon footprint"

5 comments:

Lagean Ellis said...

Congratulations on your win. These shoes are great. You will love them.

silverhartgirl said...

congrats to the winners!

Susan Heim said...

Hurray! I can't believe I won. Thanks so much. I can't wait to try these out.

Unknown said...

Wow - thank you thank you thank you!! I promise I'll take good care of these fab shoes - make sure they get regular exercise!

Over Coffee - the green edition said...

It sounds like the shoes will be going to very good homes!

Congrats again!