This Giveaway is now closed.
I am always in search of the "perfect" lunch kit for my kiddos. I have found pieces that I/they like but never a complete set. Yet. So when Citizenpip asked me to try out their Soup to Nuts Kit I eagerly said yes!
The Soup to Nut Kit includes:
- 1 insulated lunch bag with nametag and carabiner that easily attaches to a backpack
- 1 stainless steel water bottle
- 1 stainless steel insulated food jar
- 4 BPA-free airtight food containers
- 1 stainless steel fork + spoon set
- 5 100% cotton napkins (one for each school day)
Everything that you would need to pack the perfect lunch!
Some of the features that I/my kiddos really liked are:
- Easy to open and close containers!!! (this is a feature that we have had problems with in the past)
- The larger of the containers is microwave friendly. (another feature that we have had a hard time finding in the past and sometimes a kid wants Mac-N-Cheese for lunch)
- The opening on the water bottle. It is wide mouth but has a cover that leaves a smaller drinking opening which means no noise when you drink, less chance to spill on yourself or knock it over. My son also liked that it did not have a smell like most new stainless steel bottles do.
- The kit is lead-free, PVC-free, phthalate-free, and BPA-free!
- Having a napkin for each school day.
The one feature that I did not like is that the lunch bag did not have an area for an ice pack but after reading I learned that the water bottle does double-duty as an ice pack. Which is true because the bag is insulated! The inside is also easy to wipe clean.
The lunch bag itself is kind of big. It perfectly fits all the items but my son rarely takes that much food for lunch. It is a nice feature that he can clip it to his backpack (less chance of leaving it behind)
Here is a little more info about Citizenpip:
- Citizenpip was inspired by the belief that making small changes in your daily habits can make a significant impact. (A belief that I completely understand!)
- Created by Christina, A mom and now company owner, "Feeling guilty about the four plastic baggies I was throwing out each day just from one kid's lunch, I started using reusable containers. But I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. I wanted food-safe materials, something airtight and leak-proof, and something I could easily throw in the dishwasher. Figuring a lot of other people might switch to reusable if they could find an easy alternative, I decided to start Citizenpip."
- Citizenpip is muck-free: no lead, BPA, PVC, or phthalates.
- Citizenpip makes it easy to go green with products that are designed to be fun and stylish for kids, and practical and convenient for parents.
- Dishwasher safe, recyclable, easy to clean, easy to open, reduces trash!
While looking around their website I found that they have a very informative and helpful FAQ sheet filled with answers to about every question you could have.
Now you get the chance to try a A Square Meal Kit (a $42 value) for yourself thanks to the kind folks at Citizenpip!
THE SQUARE MEAL KIT INCLUDES:
• 1 insulated lunch bag with nametag and carabiner that easily attaches to a backpack
• 1 stainless steel water bottle
• 4 BPA-free airtight food containers
• 5 100% cotton napkins
To Enter: Visit the Citizenpip website, have a look around, then come back here and leave a comment letting me know what other product you would like to try or what interesting fact you learned!
Don't forget to include your e-mail address (if your profile does not have it listed)
Giveaway Ends: Sunday Nov. 22nd!
Extra Entry: Blog or Twitter about this giveaway and post the links here.
Bonus Entry: If you are already a follower of Over Coffee – the green edition leave a comment for a bonus entry.