I am excited to announce that Citizenpip has come out with some new gear just in time for back-to-school.
- 4 new cool lunch bag designs
- A roomier bag
- An easy sport top water bottle
- 4 fresh fun colors of airtight containers
These are features that my son is definitely happy about.Let me share with you a little bit about this green company and their wonderful products:
- Muck-free! Which means their products do not contain lead, BPA, PVC, or phthalates.
- Makes it easy to go green with products that are designed to be fun and stylish for kids, and practical and convenient for parents.
- Dishwasher safe, recyclable, easy to clean, easy to open, reduces trash!
- Easy to open and close containers!!! (this is a feature that we have had problems with in other lunch kits we have tried)
- The larger of the containers is microwave friendly. (another feature that we have had a hard time finding in the past and sometimes a kid wants Mac-N-Cheese for lunch)
- The opening on the water bottle. It is wide mouth but has a cover that leaves a smaller drinking opening which means no noise when you drink, less chance to spill on yourself or knock it over. (My son also liked that it did not have a smell like most new stainless steel bottles do. He likes the sport top feature better though)
- The kit is lead-free, PVC-free, phthalate-free, and BPA-free!
- Having a napkin for each school day.
- A cold water bottle does double-duty as an ice pack when placed inside the insulated bag!
- The bag is easy to wipe clean.
And while your there if you happen to see something you would like to purchase feel free to use code OVERCOFFEE10 to receive 10% off any size order.