A weekly series of simple tips geared toward helping you darken your shade of green. Easily.
Reduce: Reduce your Ziploc bag usage.
- Whenever possible use a reusable container instead of a Ziploc bag.
- For times when you have to use a Ziploc bag, reach for the snack size first.
- Instead of a Ziploc bag.
- To pick up doggie droppings.
- Throw one in your car for times when you need to bring home muddy shoes or wet clothes.
Recycle: Recycle your packing materials at The UPS Store.
- They take packing peanuts, bubble wrap, and the air filled packers. Some Postal Connects do too!
Have a Great Green Weekend!