|Promote Waste-free Lunches in Your School - reuseit.com|
Waste-free lunches are a simple way to reduce consumption on a daily basis, helping you preserve natural resources and save money. Plus, it encourages healthy eating habits. Simply put, the cumulative effect is enormous!
The 5 Steps to a Waste-free Lunch
- Replace paper bags with reusable lunch bags.
- Use reusable food containers to eliminate single-serve packaging.
- Switch from plastic baggies to reusable snack & sandwich bags.
- Reusable napkins, utensils and even straws replace their disposable counterparts.
- Kick the bottled water and juice habit with a reusable water bottle.