The Cotton From Blue to Green.® program is now collecting denim through the mail.
- Limit package(s) to a MAXIMUM of 100 pieces of denim per parcel.
- You are responsible for the cost of mailing your denim.
- Make sure your mailing package is strong enough to support the amount of denim you're putting in it.
- Only denim items can be sent.
- Any type of denim apparel (not just jeans) is accepted.
- Colored denim is acceptable.
- Organic denim is acceptable.
- The denim does not have to be 100% cotton - it may contain a percentage of another fiber
- Denim may be mailed in any type of condition - it can contain rips, holes, etc.
- You do not need to remove anything from your denim. All decorations including buttons,
grommets, snaps, zippers, etc. are removed during the recycling process.
- You may download a mailing address label or make certain to label your package exactly as indicated.
- Contact Cotton From Blue to Green with any additional questions including how to start a denim collection drive!