Their online superstore is filled with environmentally friendly products of all kinds, perhaps even the perfect Christmas present you may still be looking for...
Annually, Greenhome.com releases a list of what they consider the ten best eco-conscious holiday gifts. I thought that I would share that list with all of you!
Green Home's Top Ten Holiday Gifts:
- Plantable Journal ($25.00) – Beautiful paper has flower seeds in it! Plant it when done.
- Organic Cotton Stuffed Animals ($12.00) – Adorable, safe, and 100% natural.
- Xeko Adventure Game ($32.50) – Eco-friendly, totally green, and fun for the whole family.
- Organic Cotton Blankets (from $55.00) – Snuggly, warm and sustainably made.
- Beeswax Candles (from $20.00) – Gorgeous, long lasting, smells great, no petroleum!
- Reusable Mug ($12.00) – Get a colored mug that fits your personality! No more paper cups!
- Unique Ginger Body Lotion ($18.00) – Soothe your skin with the best all natural lotion.
- Radio Flyer ($150.00) – Unique take on a classic: 100% recycled, durable, wagon for kids.
- Monkey Sock Puppets ($20.00) – Designed and made from organic cotton crew socks.
- Earthopoly ($24.00) – A fun game about sustainability made from recycled materials!
Happy Eco-Friendly Holidays!