Tuesday, January 27

Maggie's Organic Scarf Review

During the winter months you'd be hard press to find me without a scarf on. I am always cold but I don't like to wear turtlenecks so scarfs are the perfect solution for me.

Now that you know that about me you can imagine how excited I was when I got to try this scarf from Maggie's Organics.
It is an extra long scarf (15" X 87") made from 100% Certified Organic Cotton that can be wrapped around the neck many times to create warmth while at the same time looking fashionable.
The rich maroon color goes well with many other colors including black and jeans.

All Maggie's Organics scarfs are lightweight, 100% Certified Organic Cotton and come in solid and printed colors.

Just in time for Valentine's Day this beautiful scarf, designed by James from VGKids and printed using water based inks,
is on sale (15% off).

For 16 years Maggie's Organics has been making fair trade clothing and accessories with certified organic fibers. Their product line includes socks, scarves, tights, loungewear, legwarmers, tees, baby clothes, new sock monkeys and tops.

The last time I was at my local natural food store I picked up a pair of their socks; 89% Certified Organic Cotton, 10% Nylon, 1% Spandex and very warm!

Between my new Maggie's Organics socks and extra long scarf, I should be nice and warm throughout the rest of the winter!

No comments: