Tuesday, January 20

Review: Organic cotton towel from Ecobags

This weekend I used my new Ecoweave organically grown cotton bath towel that the kind folks at Ecobags sent me. The first thing I noticed was how soft it was.

The next thing I noticed was the size (27"w x 54" long). Perfect for wrapping my daughter in after her bath (She also appreciated the softness) and for wrapping my hair in after my shower. It is lightweight so I didn't get a neck ache from having a heavy towel on my head. (a definite plus)

These soft organically grown cotton towels are currently on sale for 50% off! (while supplies last so you should hurry)

Have I mentioned how soft the organically grown cotton bath towel is? ;-)

This year Ecobags is celebrating their 20th anniversary! What a huge accomplishment.

In addition to the Ecoweave towels, Ecobags offers a wide variety of products like bamboo utensils, reusable bags, totes, lunchbags, towels, and t-shirts (just to mention a few) in a variety of sustainable materials (Hemp, organic cotton, bamboo)

In addition to all of these great eco-friendly products, Ecobags also offers custom printing on their various bags (including their lunch bags) and on Klean Kanteen reusable water bottles. A great idea for companies, organizations, schools, or party bags! The options are endless.

Stop by Ecobags and take a look for yourself. You might be surprised at what you find.

They even offer Gift Certificates!

No comments: