- Buy organic, fair trade, shade grown coffee
- Use a reusable coffee filter
- Sprinkle spent coffee grounds around your plants, yard, or compost them
- Take a coffee mug to work so you don’t use a disposable cup
- Buy whole beans and grind them at the store
- Take a reusable coffee mug with you when buying coffee at coffee shops (i.e. Starbucks)
- Pour creamer before coffee (the coffee will mix with the creamer and you won’t need to a stirrer)
- Use organic pure sugar
- Buy recycled unbleached coffee filters and compost them after use
Reuse: Reuse Water
Place any left over ice from a cooler into hanging or potted plants and then use the melted ice to water plants.
Recycle: Recycle your jeans with From Blue to Green
Hope you found these tips helpful. Feel free to share any tips you may have.
Have a Great Green Weekend!