Tuesday, August 11

Fabkins Winner + Discount Code

Congratulations to the winner of the set of 4 child's napkins from Fabkins
Kelsi said...
Hi! We really like the Flower Power fabkins. My daughter takes cloth napkins daily, but they are mostly orange or green and leftover from the 70's (thank Mom). I'm sure she'd love some new ones to show to her friends!
I hope your daughter enjoys her new Flower Power napkin set Kelsi!
For those of you who did not win don't be too depressed cuz I have a special 10 % off code: OC10
that you can use now through September 15th.
Thanks to everyone who entered and to the kind folks at Fabkins for sponsoring this great giveaway and for providing my readers with 10% off. Happy Shopping!

2 comments:

Kimbra Kasch said...

Congrats to Kelsi and Go Flower Power- child!!!

Kelsi said...

Awesome! This has just made my day ;o) My daughter is so excited. She just told me they are only for her. My younger daughter needs her own set because she "doesn't want me to get them mixed up).