- As a weed killer: I pour or spray it, undiluted, onto the weeds and grass that we don’t want around and which “picking” only postpones their appearance.
- In the rinse aide compartment of my dishwasher: Sorry Jet Dry. This long time customer is no longer a customer.
- In the fabric softener compartment of my washing machine: No more downy, bleach, or dryer sheets. My small amount of straight vinegar does it all.
- On my shower floor: I pour some on a brush and use it to scrub the baking soda and mildew away.
- Down the drain: So long Drano
How my grandmother used vinegar:
- Added a small amount to a tub full of warm water and soaked her curtains in the mixture to removed orders
- Added a small amount to a pot full of water to clean out her coffee pot
- Set caps full around the house to absorb odors
How I have heard others use vinegar
- As an ant killer
- Diluted in water to clean floors
How do you use vinegar?