Tuesday, September 22

Naked~Nure Winner

Congrats to the winner of the llama manure ea bags better known as Naked~Nure:

Daisy said...
What a great idea! I'd love to use this in my garden. I'm going no till in the existing plot, and starting a new plot for tomatoes. I could use this product!


I think this product will do the trick for you Daisy!

For those of you who didn't win you can still get Naked~Nure at a great price at the end of the season half off sale! Click on over and pick up a bag.

Don't forget to check in on the day to day llama adventures on Judy's blog, Royal Ranch- Green from the "Bottom" Up!

Thanks again to Judy and the kind folks at Royal Ranch for hosting this great giveaway!

1 comment:

Gourmet Candles Distributor said...

How neat as it makes me thing of next years garden already as I watch my current one fade in to fall.