If someone was to tell you that they wanted to start living an eco friendly lifestyle but that they were only willing to make 1 small change a month what would you tell them?
I have given this scenario some serious thought and have come up with a top 12 list to help them through the first year.
- Read and learn why it is important to make these changes.
- Use reusable bags instead of paper or plastic bags
- Don’t buy bottled water instead buy reusable water bottles
- Pack a reusable lunch
- Buy organic locally grown foods
- Switch to cloth napkins
- Reduce your purchases
- Start using natural cleaners
- Use reusable coffee mugs
- Switch to natural personal products (toothpaste, shampoo, soap, etc)
- Switch to LED lights
What would your list look like?