A weekly series of simple tips geared toward helping you darken your shade of green. Easily.
Reduce: Reduce the amount of cheap, disposable, made-in-China, plastic toys.
- Say No to goodie bags that contain these items
- Say No to kids fast food meals that contain these toys
- Don't purchase them
- Take your own crayons with you to restaurants so you don't have to use theirs.
- Melt them into fun shapes and use them again.
- Ask churches, day cares, and schools if they need some.
- Use the shavings to make pictures.
Recycle: Recycle your flip-flops at Old Navy.
Hope you found these tips helpful. Feel free to share any tips you may have.
Have a Great Green Weekend!
Original post of Over Coffee-the green edition. Not to be used or copied in any way without written permission..