After a quick wash (in cold water) and a day of hang drying, she was extremely happy when I told her that she could finally wear her new shirt.
The first thing she said was, “It’s so soft!” I definitely agree with that!
I don’t know why 100 % organic cotton is so much softer than regular cotton but it is (which is a huge plus with items like towels and shirts).
I asked my daughter how she liked her shirt and she said, “Good”
There you have it, the “Soft & Good” seal of approval from my 3 yr old daughter!
Eco-minded Parent + Growing Up Green + Eco-minded Child = A better world for all of us!
This is Go Baby’s thoughts behind their 100% organic cotton T-shirts and Onezees
- A much more environmentally sustainable method of manufacturing
- Organically grown cotton is not treated with pesticides, herbicides or petroleum based fertilizers!
- Organic cotton is less likely to trigger skin allergies
- Designer styles that won’t hurt mother earth
- 7 original designs inspired by care labels. (100% soft, Hand wash only, 100% natural)
- Go Baby.com is supporting Organic Farming!
(Like all clothing, the fitting sizes vary so be sure to look at the size chart before purchasing. My daughter is wearing the 4T/5T)
In addition to their 100% organic cotton t-shirts and onezees, Go Baby.com carries hats, scarves, mats, muffatees, & nursing bracelets (a clever & attractive beaded bracelet to help moms remember when their little-one was last fed)
Purchasing 100% organic (soft & good) cotton t-shirts and onezees from Go Baby.com is a great way for us moms to show our commitment to the health of Mother Earth and our children.