I had heard of California baby products before but had never tried them. My local Target store carried a few of their products, including the super sensitive shampoo and body wash, which made it really easy for me to try.
The first thing that I noticed was that the shampoo did not suds up the way her other shampoo did. This actually took a while for me to get use to because the amount of suds was how I use to judge if I was using enough shampoo. Now that I am use to this feature it does not bother me.
CA Baby explains that with their concentrated biodegradable products: a little goes a long way... the low-foaming cleansers are naturally tear-free, 31% more concentrated, & contain more organic aloe vera to soothe sensitive skin and soap bark to help keep scalp healthy! Sounds great to me.
All California baby products :
- Contain organic and sustainably grown ingredients
- Don't contain fragrance, scent masking agents, clear formula chemicals, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, or DEA
- Are non-irritating, non-chemical formula, and non-stripping of natural oils
All resons that I feel good using this shampoo on my daughter's hair!
- Minimal packaging (no boxes or clamshells)
- HDPE #2 is the easiest plastic for consumers to recycle
- Recycled paper and soy inks for product info tags and literature
- Biodegradable packing peanuts
I really admirable companies that green up all aspects of thier business!The California baby website currently has numerous items on sale. I recommend checking out their website or visiting your local Target store.