Tuesday, February 10

Opportunity #1 + scarf

This past weekend my family and I went to a hockey game.

If you have ever been inside a hockey rink you know how cold it can get. I am always cold, without any help from “the elements”, but with “the elements” I freeze. This is why I was so happy to have my extra long 100% Certified Organic Cotton scarf from Maggie's Organics!

I wrapped it around my neck, tucked it into my sweater (so it was completely out of the way) and stayed warm for the whole game! I thought that I would include a pic so that you could see for yourself.

Here is my review post (Maggie's Organic Scarf Review) if you would like to read it.

When I posted my review of the soy candle from The SOI Company I (teased you) mentioned that you would have 2 opportunities to win one.

Here is opportunity #1.

Click over to Blissfully Domestic, read my post (Soy Candle Review and Giveaway) and enter to win.

Next week I will post opportunity #2!

No comments: