Here are a few highlights from that review:
- Soy candles burn cleaner than paraffin-based candles
- Hand-poured using 100% kosher soy oil
- Burn about 140 hours (approximately 40% longer than wax candles)
- Made from American-grown soybeans (supporting the U.S. economy)
- Soy oil burns coolly at 106º into a reflective pool of soy that always remains warm to the touch (unlike wax candles)
- Do not emit any harmful toxins (such as Benzene) into your home
- 1 SOI Candle can scent a 2500 square foot area
- Created from natural soy that is FDA approved
- The melt pool can also be used as a skin moisturizer that can be massaged into dry or irritated areas.
- The SOI Company has fundraising opportunities, both large and small.
You can purchase SOI products on-line, from select retailers (click here to locate one in your area), or you can win one here!
The kind folks at The SOI Company are giving my readers a chance to win one of their yummy scented Soy Clay Cup Candles! Here's how to enter:
- Click over to The SOI Company website and pick your favorite clay cup scent
- Come back here and leave me a comment telling me which scent you picked (one regular entry per person please)
- You can increase your chances of winning by blogging about this giveaway and leaving me the link in the comments section (1 entry per person please).
- Giveaway ends Saturday night Feb 21th